Job Reference: J5634271
Updated On: 29/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Business Development Executive - North & Scotland to join as exciting Cell and Gene Therapy organisation, who one of the leaders in ATMP's. As the Business Development Executive you will be responsible for driving partnerships and collaborations across North England and Scotland, through raising awareness of our clients offerings across academia, pharma and biotech, identifying excising CGT opportunities and securing funding for these.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Business Development Executive - North & Scotland will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Build relationships in North England and Scotland with clinical, academic and commercial communities, ensuring a flow of high quality projects. You must also maintain a good knowledge of Biologics, Biopharma and CMO's within the market.
2. Identifying and securing transactions to secure projects which can be supported by our client, either through core funding or external collaborative R&D grants.
3. Asses key market areas of Gene and Cell Therapy to identify needs, enabling targeting of organisations which are developing new technologies.
4. Build close working relationships with UK Technology Transfer Offices within the North & Scotland Territory.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Executive - North & Scotland, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc in a relevant Life Science subject, although an MSc or PhD in preferable.
2. Proven industry experience in Sales or Business Development in the Life Science Sector, and experience managing key relationships. A network in the Bioprocess of Biologics industry is required.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Technology Transfer in an academic or innovative environment. As well as experience of Grant Supported R&D collaborations and EU grants eg. Wellcome trust, Horizon 2020, Innovate UK
Key Words: Technology Transfer / Collaborations / Grants / Horizon 2020 / Welcome Trust / Innovate UK / Cell therapy / Gene Therapy / South UK / Business Development / Sales / R&D Collaborations / Life Sciences / Academic / Relationship Management /
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Manager - Customer Collaboration
London | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Project Manager - Customer Collaboration to join a leading scientific company based in the London area. As the Project Manager - Custom...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist - Cell Biology
Paisley | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Cell Biologist and looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist in Cell Biology who speaks fluent Italian and En...Science
View & Apply