J4842CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Permanent£80,000 to £90,000 per annumFull Time01/12/2017Commercial Commercial – Business Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Area Sales Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Area Sales Manager to join a leading scientific equipment company with a well established Global p... View Job
Strategic Market Analyst Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Strategic Market Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area.... View Job
Graduate Sales Consultant Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Sales Consultant based in London to join their Graduate Scheme... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Business Development Lead - Oncology to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the South East of England area. As the Business Development Lead - Oncology you will be responsible for closing deals, licensing opportunities and contract negotiations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Lead - Oncology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead business development activity across the Oncology therapy area to ensure all licensing, deal and collaboration opportunities are maximised.
2. Support alliance management, research & development (R&D) and project teams across the business to deliver deal value.
3. Develop and maintain a global network with business developers
4. Assume project manager accountability for an alliance portfolio to deliver maximum value.
5. Lead contract negotiations and partner engagement.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Lead - Oncology we are looking to identify a candidate with a broad skillset covering alliance management, business development, licensing and regulatory understanding.
1. Educated to degree level. Ideally with post-graduate business management training.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generics and/or CRO.
3. Track record of business development within the pharmaceutical industry. Evidence of deals closed is essential.
4. Specialty / secondary care experience is highly desirable. Oncology business development experience would guarantee an interview.
Key Words: Business Development, Licensing, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generics, CRO, alliance management, Oncology, Secondary care, speciality care, business development manager