J5631240City of LondonEnvironmental Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annum - Bonus + Company CarFull Time01/04/2019Microbiology Microbiology – Environmental Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Marketing Commercial - Account Management Engineering Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Customer Marketing Manager We are currently looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join a Global chemicals and biotechnology company based in the United Kingdom. As the Cus... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Water Technology company based in the Middlesbrough area. As the Field Service... View Job
Quality Manager Are you an experienced ISO17025 Quality Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity?We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leadi... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Business Development Manager - Water Treatment Solutions to join a leading water treatment solutions provider. As the Business Development Manager - Water Treatment Solutions you will be home-based and covering the South East of UK promoting services and equipment to industrial customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager - Water Treatment Solutions will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.You will be focused in driving sales activity predominately through new customers across the territory. Services include: boiler feed water treatment chemicals, cooling tower water treatment chemicals, waste water treatment chemicals, legionella control services.
2. You will regularly meet customers in order to understand customer needs, presenting solutions and creating proposals.
3. As the Business Development Manager - Water Treatment Solutions you will develop and maintain competitor knowledge within the Water Treatment Solutions industry.
4. Work closely with the marketing team and monitor marketing and promotional activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager - Water Treatment Solutions we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Science, Engineering, Environmental Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in the water industry within a commercial position, including Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Product Management etc.
Sales / Business Development / Technical Sales / Marketing / Commercial / Water Industry / Water Treatment Solutions / Water / Industrial / Boiler Feed Water Treatment Chemicals / Cooling Tower Water Treatment Chemicals / Waste Water Treatment Chemical / Legionella Control Services / South East / London / Oxford / Kent / Cambridge / Hertfordshire