J5630581Field Based CRO/CMO Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time30/11/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Field Based / Offshore Commercial Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
UK Sales Representative - Biopharma We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an motivated Sales professional with a strong work ethic to join a leading Bioprocess company as a UK Sa... View Job
Clinical Account Manager - North We are currently looking for a Clinical Account Manager - North to join a reputable and fast growing Life Science company with headquarters in the Sur... View Job
Business Development Manager We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Glasgow area. As the Business Develop... View Job
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager - Crop Protection & Chemicals to join a Global CRO company. This is a home-based position, covering the UK. As the Business Development Manager - Crop Protection & Chemicals you will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and managing client relationships within the agricultural and chemical industry.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager - Crop Protection & Chemicals will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will protectively searching new sales opportunities in order to win new business and establish key contacts within the Agricultural and Chemical industry.
2. You will establish a business plan and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, consultative selling, negotiation, close. You will be promoting services such as toxicology, ecotoxicology, biocide production, pesticide regulation, metabolism studies etc.
3. You will be involved in business development and nurturing the new clients through providing constant support.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager - Crop Protection & Chemicals we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven sales experience in agriculture and/or chemical industry.
2. Show knowledge in biocide production, toxicology, environmental toxicology and other services.
Key Words: Business Development Manager / Business Development Executive / Crop Protection / Chemical / UK / Analytical Services / Sales / Account Manager / CRO