J56410Field Based Pharmaceutical Permanent£60,000 to £75,000 per annum - + up to 50% bonusFull Time16/08/2018Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Field Sales Pre Clinical Research Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Graduate Management Trainee Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Graduate Management Trainee to join their 2018 graduate intake. The business has grown year on y... View Job
Market Development Manager - Biology We are currently looking for a motivated Market Development Manager - Biology to join a Global leader in the Life Science industry. As the Market Deve... View Job
Quality Manager - GLP / GCP We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Dundee area. As the Quality Manager you will be re... View Job
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager - Drug Discovery to join a leading CRO company. This is a home-based position, covering the South or North Europe. You can be based in UK, South EU or North EU. As the Business Development Manager - Drug Discovery you will be responsible for penetrating a new market and identify new sales opportunities. The travelling will be up to 60%.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager - Drug Discovery will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will protectively searching new sales opportunities in order to win new business and establish key contacts within the Pharmaceutical industry across the South or North of Europe.
2. You will be working closely with the Vice President in order to establish a business plan and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, consultative selling, negotiation, close.
3. You will be involved in business development and nurturing the new clients through providing constant support.
4. Develop a great understanding of drug development services and preclinical development.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager - Drug Discovery we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry, Biology, Analytical Chemistry and Life Science. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven sales experience in Pharma or Biotech industry, dealing with International accounts. Experience with selling services to the Scientific industry , is highly advantageous.
3. Show knowledge in drug discovery and pre-clincal development, including API and formulation.
Key Words: Business Development Manager / Business Development Executive / Pharma / South Europe / Portugal / Spain / Swiss / France / Italy / North Europe / Scandinavia / Germany / Drug Discovery / BSc / MSc / PhD / Sales / Account Manager / EU Market / CRO