J5630861Field Based FMCG/Food Permanent£40,000 to £50,000 per annum - 50% Bonus + Company CarFull Time05/02/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Microbiology – Food / FMCG Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management R&D – FMCG / Cosmetics Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Lab Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a leading FMCG company based in the Kent area. As the Laboratory Ma... View Job
Principal Toxicologist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently supporting a Global Consumer Goods company in identifying a new Principal Toxicologist to join their EMEA He... View Job
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are working with a Leading Global Consumer Goods company to identify a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their Ind... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Business Development Manager - Food Testing Solutions to join a leading CRO company. The company provides testing analytical services and consultancy to the food and environmental industry. As the Business Development Manager - Food Testing Solutions you will be responsible building relationships with new and existing clients across the Food Sector. This is a home-based position with expected travel up to 50% across the UK.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager - Food Testing Solutions will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will protectively searching new sales opportunities in order to win new business and establish key contacts within the FMCG sector.
2. You will be working closely with the Vice President in order to establish a business plan and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, consultative selling, negotiation, close.
3. You will be involved in business development and nurturing the new clients through providing constant support.
4. Develop a great understanding of food testing service such as Dioxins, PCB's, Pesticides, Mycotoxins and other solutions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager - Food Testing Solutions we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry, Food Science, Food Technology, Food Safety, Analytical Chemistry and Microbiology.
2. Proven technical (laboratory) or sales experience in a CRO within the food department. Experience with selling food testing services to the FMCG industry, is highly advantageous.
3. You need to prove that you have a business mindset and a target oriented personality. Excellent knowledge on the Food Testing market is a must.
Key Words: Business Development Manager / Business Development Executive / Food Sector / Food Safety / Microbiology / UK Drug Discovery / BSc / MSc / PhD / Sales / Account Manager / CRO / Food Testing