J5631046BerlinCRO/CMO Permanent£70,000 to £85,000 per annum - Attractive commission and pensionFull Time19/03/2019Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Head of / Director Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Development Manager - CDMO HRS have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager - CDMO to join a leading Pharmaceutical CDMO. As the Business Development Manager ... View Job
Business Development Manager An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a forward thinking Biotechnology organisation, based in Cambridge. The B... View Job
Business Development Manager HRS are working exclusively with a leading Pharmaceutical Contract Research Organisation with office across the US and Europe, to identify an experien... View Job
HRS are working exclusively with a leading Pharmaceutical Contract Research Organisation with office across the US and Europe, to identify an experienced Business Development Manager. As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for driving the growth of the Drug Metabolism Services portfolio across an over-performing European territory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager - CRO will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Map out your territory and create a sales strategy, in order to target and develop new business with Pharmaceutical organisations. Key countries include Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland and the UK.
2. The Business Development Manager - CRO will also work closely with existing accounts to grow these by developing new relationships in order to maximise sales.
3. Work cross functionally with New Product Development teams to translate customer needs and competitor trends into new product developments.
4. Act as the Voice of Europe, giving insight upwards to the board in the US and also supporting the marketing team to create messaging and content suitable for the EU market.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager - CRO we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or equivalent in a Science subject such as Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, or Biology. A PhD is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in a European Business Development role, with a proven track record of hunting and closing new business in the pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge of drug metabolism studies such as pharmacokinetics, DMPK, ADME, Toxicology, stability testing and drug-drug interactions.
Key Words: Business Development Manager, drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, DMPK, ADME, Toxicology, stability testing, drug-drug interactions, pharmaceutical, big pharma, business development manager , Europe , Germany, Spain, UK, Italy, CRO, Contract Research
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.