Job Reference: J5637512
Status: Now Interviewing
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Business Development Manager to join an innovative manufacturing organisation working within the Advanced Therapies space. The role is hybrid, spending 2-3 days on site in London and the remainder from home.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for maintaining and growing a pipeline of manufacturing operations that work within the Advanced Therapy space.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Business Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain a key account plan for the portfolio of existing customers, ensuring a deep knowledge of their funding position, pipeline, investment plans, key contacts, company drivers and evolving needs.
2. Develop a strategy to build and manage a pipeline of prospective companies. Understanding the needs of the business and what customers to target. Promote the business by attending various conferences and networking through the Advanced Therapy industry.
3. Support the wider Business Development team to grow service offerings across all key accounts and regularly update the management team on the aims, status, threats and opportunities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will ideally be degree qualified to MSc or PhD level within a Life Science discipline, coupled with recent experience within a Life Science or Advanced Therapeutic GMP manufacturing organisation.
2. The successful candidate will also have a strong commercial background, working within a Business Development or Sales role.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Life Sciences, Cell & Gene Therapy
Skills: Commercial - Life Science - Business Development