J5630932BuckinghamshirePharmaceutical Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time11/02/2019IT – Business Information Management IT – Business Intelligence IT - Analyst IT - SAS IT - Analytics IT - Business Analysis
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Intelligence Analyst Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Buckingham... View Job
IT Quality and Infrastructure Analyst An exciting opportunity for an IT Quality and Infrastructure Analyst to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area has become available. As ... View Job
Financial Model Analyst We are currently looking for a Financial Model Analyst to join a leading company based in the Stevenage, Hertfordshire area. As the Financial Model An... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for...
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In the role of Business Intelligence Analyst you will ensure the delivery of Business intelligence solutions/analysis to help drive improvement and efficiency. Other key duties and responsibilities are as follow:
1. Support the Wider Business Excellence team with SFE, training, Trade and Pricing Analysis.
2. Manage projects related to development and implementation of analytical decision making tools that will enable the business to deliver robust business decisions.
3. Contribute to business process improvement by providing analytical support, data driven insights and recommendations.
4. Publish and circulate standard periodical reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Intelligence Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Computer Science, IT, Healthcare, Business or a similar field.
2. Proven industry experience in using a variety of data management systems, gathering user requirements, data analysis, business-process analysis, and data validation.
3. Experience of working with all levels of people and be able to participate in discussions involving the application creation and understand the requirements and provide the back-end functionality for the applications.
4. A working knowledge and practical experience with Excel, BI tools (e.g. SAP, excel, Power BI), also experience with Veeva CRM is preferable.
Key Words: BI, Data, Excel, Business Intelligence, Pharmaceutical, Veeva, Data validation, Data management, Sales Force Effectiveness, SFE, Data analysis, Business intelligence, Data Analyst