Job Reference: J5636357
Updated On: 10/05/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Business Intelligence Manager
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join a leading Healthcare company based in the Berkshire area. As the Business Intelligence Manager you will be responsible for
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Business Intelligence Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Guiding, informing and influencing strategic decisions relating to marketing strategy and tactics and needs.
2. Provide insight solutions that will reduce risk and optimize return on investment of strategic and tactical operational planning.
3. Work with Regional/Global teams to identify gaps in insight, working with them to plug the gaps to optimise the Local/Global strategy across the franchise.
4. Work with key stakeholders to effectively define strategic questions and problems and ensure that analytics and research address key brand needs that will ultimately deliver improved performance.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Intelligence Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science, business or other quantitative discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in business intelligence, market analysis and market research.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the pharma / bio-pharma / healthcare industry and willingness to learn and understand the relevant therapy areas.
Other jobs with similar skills
London, Greater London | £400 - £450 per day
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a leading Environmental company with remote working opportunities. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the operationa...Science
View & Apply
Cannock, Staffordshire | £400 - £500 per day
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a leading environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible forScience
View & Apply