Job Reference: J5638918
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Regional Manager to join a leading international Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Business Intelligence Regional Manager you will be responsible for evaluating strategic decisions, exceeding financial goals, analysing available data, and assisting with the execution of tactical programs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage all analytical aspects, ensuring that commercial goals are achieved. Setting forecasts, tracking financial performance, recommend adjustments, and serve as the liaison between sales, marketing, supply chain, quality and finance.
2. Act as the main point of contact for all business intelligence and commercial analytics matters including sales operations, forecasting, data & reporting, and analytics.
3. Responsible for all data management and commercial/business analytics including planning inventory flow, analysing sales, marketing & financial data, generating forecasting reports and solutions.
4. Management of the local CRM system.
1. Solid Business Intelligence experience, ideally within a Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical environment.
2. Experience setting forecasts, tracking financial performance and recommending adjustments based on business needs.
3. Experience in data acquisition, data management, primary research, standard and ad-hoc reporting including KPIs and dashboards.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Contract Manufacturing Organisation, Engineering, IS&T, Life Sciences
Skills: IT Pharma - Operations - Business Intelligence, IT Pharma - Operations - Data Integrity