J5269City of LondonIS&T Permanent£55,000 to £65,000 per annum - 15% Annual Bonus Full Time16/03/2018Consumer Insight / Sensory Continuous Improvement IT IT - Reporting IT - Statistics IT - Analytics IT - Business Analysis IT - Big Data
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Performance Manager We are currently looking for a Business Performance Manager to join the operations team in a leading environmental company based in the Warrington are... View Job
Business Perfromance Manager We are currently looking for a Business Performance Manager to join a leading environmental company within their water division. You can be based in t... View Job
Innovation Technology Project Manager We are currently looking for a Innovation Technology Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Slough, Berkshire, you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Business Performance Manager to join a leading environmental company based in the London area. As the Business Performance Manager you will be responsible for managing strategic projects across the business, you will have a team of 30 business analysts to support you.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Performance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the business performance teams across 5 regions in the UK
2. You will be the connection between the operations, Business Systems and Business Intelligence teams ensuring that their requirements are proposed to the domain leads and also providing support on any applications where required.
3. Your teams will be creating data in SQL Databases, and reporting in Power BI you will provide strategic support and analysis to the business
4. You will identify new requirements and projects that will either reduce costs by increasing efficiency or increase revenue by identifying new opportunities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Performance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in business, computer science or related technology field
2. Proven industry experience in managing and leading a large analytical team
3. Experience of managing high profile projects in an Agile environment with the ability to influence senior stakeholders in a large complex business
Key Words: Analytics's, SQL. Power BI, Data, Performance, Analyst, Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.