J56377CannockIS&T Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time31/10/2018IT - Development IT - Analyst IT - Data Warehousing IT - Business Analysis IT - Big Data
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Lab Data Integrity Manger We are currently looking for a Data Integrity Manger to join a market leading pharmaceutical company based in the Swindon area. As the Lab Data Integr... View Job
Finance Systems Analyst We are currently looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Finance Systems An... View Job
Enterprise Data Manager We are currently looking for a Enterprise Data Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. As the Enter... View Job
We are currently looking for a Business Performance Manager to join a leading environmental company within their water division. You can be based in the London area or Cannock, West Midlands. As the Business Performance Manager you will be responsible for analysing data to create business improvements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Performance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will use excel, SQl and Power BI to analyse Data and present back to the business, business performance improvements
2. You will speak to key stake holders across the business UK wide and capture areas they feel need improvement and create solutions backed by data
3. You will be the connection between Business Intelligence teams, IT and the business, you will deliver business improvement propositions and ensure smooth delivery alongside project teams
4. You will identify new requirements and projects that will either reduce costs by increasing our efficiency or increase our revenue by identifying new opportunities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Performance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a business / analytical / mathematics subject (or relevant experience)
2. Strong skills in SQL and excel, in particular pivot table and SQL Management Studio
3. Experience with analytical tools such as Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau
Key Words: BI, Business Performance, SQL, Excel, Analytics's, Business Analysis, Mathematics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.