J3963CambridgeshireScience IS&T Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time25/05/2017IT IT – Business Information Management IT – Business Intelligence
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead TM1 Developer
We are currently looking for a Lead / TM1 Developer to join a leading company based in the North West of the UK. As the Lead TM1 Developer you will be... View Job
Senior TM1 Developer
We are currently looking for a Senior/Lead TM1 Developer to join an established business based in the West Midlands area. As the Senior/Lead TM1 Devel... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior TM1 Consultant to join a leading company based in London. As the Senior TM1 Consultant you will be responsible f... View Job
We are currently looking for a Business Process Excellence Specialist to join a leading Life Sciences business based in the Cambridgeshire area. If you have a passion for making improvements to reduce cost or improve profit, strong analytical capability and the ability to build trusting working relationships, this could be the ideal role for you.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Process Excellence Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support operational managers to achieve optimum use of staff, equipment and facilities, thereby maximising capacity, productivity and efficiency across all of our contract research sites globally.
2. You will be responsible for the implementation and sustainability of business tools to aid resource management.
3. You will also work closely with department managers and through the analysis of metrics and data will look for opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency. In addition you will lead CAPA investigations and facilitate teams undertaking root cause analysis.
4. As a Business Process Excellence Consultant your main responsibilities will be to introduce new business management concepts using data driven approach, train staff in the use of time capture and scheduling systems and support managers in the analysis of operational efficiency metrics. You will also make recommendations for the performance improvement of existing business planning tools and reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Process Excellence Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific, Business, IT or Engineering related discipline is desirable. Equivalent qualifications and experience will also be considered.
2. Able to undertake data analysis to identify trends and anomalies between financial data and productivity and efficiency metrics.
3. Able to utilize appropriate data to validate business cases for purchase of equipment or increase resources including the calculation of return on investment. Proficient with software programs related to statistics, process management and flow charting/process mapping.
4. Proven industry experience working within a "service" organisation, ideally Life Sciences, with specific Root Cause Analysis and CAPA investigations is preferable.
Key Words: CAPA | Root Cause Analysis | Data Analysis | Life Science | Process Improvement | Research | Change Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.