Job Reference: J5635246
Updated On: 23/07/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Business Process Improvement Manager to join a leading healthcare company based in the Sussex area. As the Business Process Improvement Manager you will be responsible for leading the ongoing reviews of existing processes and drive positive transformation within the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Business Process Improvement Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Mapping and evaluating processes and identify areas of development.
2. Stakeholder management and communicating reports and findings.
3. Leading workshops to across various departments to develop processes and ideas.
4. Document processes and ensure they are in line with the business strategy.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Process Improvement Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in managing and mapping processes.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with methodologies such as Agile, Six Sigma and customer journey mapping.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Business Process Manager
Burgess Hill, West Sussex | Experience Dependent
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior Business Process Manager to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the West Sussex area. As the Senior Business Process Manager yo...Science
View & Apply
Mechanical Project Engineer
Cramlington | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company b...Science
View & Apply