Job Reference: J5632280
Updated On: 04/12/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join a leading Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. This is a good opportunity for a proactive Business Analyst to identify digital transformation opportunities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Business Systems Analyst will be to work closely with the Product Owner for the Risk and Assurance team within Corporate Systems. The Risk and Assurance IS&T roadmap is ambitious, with lots of new ‘pathfinding’ projects and digital transformation opportunities.
1. The business analyst will have outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills. Its important that you can communicate effectively with both technical and non technical stakeholders.
2. The analyst will need to have strong requirement gathering skills and experience of writing user stories and acceptance criteria. Whilst being commercially aware and can see the bigger picture.
3. The successful candidate must be able to show proactive, forward thinking and show high problem solving attributes.
4. The role is focused towards innovative technology driven solutions of how to improve applications + integration through Owning and re-define back office processes to Create a culture of continuous improvement to ensure process remain fit for purpose and lean. This will include utilising the latest advances in technology to optimise efficiency.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Systems Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science, Mathematical or Data/ Business Analysis field
2. Proven industry experience in data management and improvement of systems
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with business requirement gathering
Key Words: Business Systems Analysis Data Management Master Project Implement Digital Change
Other jobs with similar skills
Middlesex | £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a SalesForce CRM Specialist to join a leading Life Science organisation based in the Middlesex area. As the SalesForce CRM Specialist you will be helping implement and dev...Science
View & Apply
SAP Integration Expert
Surrey | £600 - £725 per day
We are currently looking for a SAP Integration Expert to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the SAP Integration Expert you will be responsible for supporting the busine...Science
View & Apply