Job Reference: J5631478
Updated On: 13/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewAn exciting opportunity to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in the Surrey area has become available. We are currently looking for a Calibration and Validation Technician to perform calibrate, qualify and validate of all instrumentation. As the Calibration and Validation Technician you will develop a maintenance programme for site instrumentation and lab equipment and will ensure compliance is maintained to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Calibration and Validation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will routinely calibrate, qualify and validate instruments used throughout the facilities on lab equipment, control systems and autoclaves to GMP standards.
2. As the Calibration and Validation Technician you will assist with the development and execution of calibration and validation protocols. You will ensure all test data is accurately recorded and records are maintained.
3. You will raise and follow through deviation and failure investigations and generate associated reports. You will also develop SOPs and maintenance programmes to meet GMP requirements.
4. You will undertake work in accordance with the Heath and Safety policies and procedures. All work will be to GMP standards.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Calibration and Validation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A HNC/degree qualification in a relevant engineering subject or equivalent level qualification / apprenticeship and significant previous experience.
2. Proven industry experience in calibration and validation in a highly regulated GMP compliant industry. Preferably from the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with calibrating and validating instrumentation.
Key Words: Calibration | Technician | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Installation | Maintenance | Instrumentation | Biopharmaceutical | H&S | Systems | Validation | Autoclaves | Clean Room
Other jobs with similar skills
Building and Energy Management Systems Technician
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Building and Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Technician to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the BEMS Technician you will be responsible for e...Science
View & Apply
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Surrey | £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceuticals business based in the Surrey area. As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
Electrical Controls and Instrumentation Technician
Wiltshire | £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Electrical Controls and Instrumentation Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Electrical Controls and Instrumentation T...Science
View & Apply