Job Reference: J5634527
Updated On: 08/07/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire on an initial 6 month contract. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for a number of facility upgrades & CapEx projects across the site.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Engineer, you will be responsible for redesigning and installing new equipment into a GMP pilot plant facility.
2. You will be responsible for working with third party building contractors to convert an refurbish and existing facility.
3. As the Project Engineer you will responsible for managing the project and delivering the project in budget to strict time frames.
4. You will be responsible for managing multiple site based projects to GMP and health and safety guidelines.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical setting.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with CapEx projects.
Key Words: Engineering | CapEx | Project | Engineer | Manager | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Capital | Contract | Hertfordshire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Engineering Project Manager
Belfast | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Engineering Project Manager looking for an exciting new permanent opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the Engineering team with a leadi...Science
View & Apply
Engineering and Facilities Lead
Essex, Essex | Experience Dependent
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Engineering and Facilities Lead to join a leading Biotechnology organisation based in Essex. As the Engineering and Facilities Lead you will be resp...Science
View & Apply