Job Reference: J5633660
Updated On: 14/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Capital Project Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company on an initial 6 month contract located in the Essex area. As the Capital Project Engineer you will be responsible for facilitating the modification of the new facility to support with COVID-19 Vaccine.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Capital Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Capital Project Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the executing of small to medium Engineering Projects in accordance to project policy.
2. You will be responsible for working in a team to deliver the project to objects of scope, budget and program whilst helping to develop and deliver cap-Ex projects.
3. As the Capital Project Engineer, you will be taking a "hands on" approach to develop technically sounds URS's and other Engineering projects.
4. You will be responsible for project engineering small Cap-Ex projects including installing pharmaceutical equipment into the new facility.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Capital Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Engineering discipline is desired but not essential. Project Management qualification is desired.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is essential, preferably within sterile manufacturing.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within project engineering is essential.
Key Words: Project | Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | cGMP | Construction | Engineering | Biopharma | HAZOP's | HAZID's | GMP | Contractors | Contract | Mechanical | Electrical | Utilities | Validation | Qualification | Essex | Hertfordshire |
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Validation Specialist
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Process Validation Engineer / Specialist looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Process Validation Specialist to join a leading biopharmac...Science
View & Apply
Head of Engineering
Essex | Experience Dependent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Engineering to join a leading Life Sciences business who are at the forefront of COVID-19 vaccine manufacturing. You will be the Head of Engineering fo...Science
View & Apply