J5227HertfordshirePharmaceutical Engineering CRO/CMO Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time28/02/2018Project Management Engineering Engineering – Capital Projects
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Innovation Lead Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Process Innovation Lead Engineer to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area has become available. As the Proce... View Job
Capital Project Engineer An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Capital Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in the He... View Job
Process Engineer Are you a Process Engineer seeking an exciting opportunity with a global manufacturer? HRS are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a lead... View Job
Capital Project Engineer
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Capital Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in the Hertfordshire area.
As the Capital Project Engineer you will be responsible for delivering end to end projects that will impact Production, Equipment and Utilities of the manufacturing site. The right Capital Project Engineer will have successfully delivered capital projects on time, on budget and have positively impacted performance and cost.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Capital Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing stakeholders across manufacturing which would include Production, Equipment and Utilities to communicate and understand budgets, forecasts and schedules.
- Managing Capital Projects in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, defining and managing the project end to end (Scope, Budget, Estimates, Cost, Project Programmes, Engineering Specifications, Stakeholder Management, Project initiation, Business Cases etc)
- Manage Capital Project keeping to HSE, HAZOPS, GMP guidelines and regulations
- Work effectively as part of a team and individually
- Deliver capital projects that add value, improve efficiency, save costs within Production, Equipment and Utilities areas within the manufacturing side of the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Capital Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or demonstrable experience in an Engineering discipline Mechanic / Electrical / Process / Capital Project
2. Proven industry experience delivering project in a highly regulated GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
3. Track record of successful delivering End to end capital projects on time, to budget with positive impacts to performance and cost in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
Key Words: Capital Project Engineer | Project Engineer | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Production | Facilities | Utilities | Manufacturing | Healthcare | Process Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.