Job Reference: J5632698
Updated On: 21/02/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Carlow, Ireland. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for a number of mechanical capital projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing a number of capital projects from design through to handover including being involved in the building and construction of a new black utilities and process suites which is currently in the design phase.
2. As the Capital Project Engineer you will be responsible for working on a number of minor capital projects which involve scoping and delivering the projects on time and to budget.
3. You will be working with the Capital Lead to purchase new equipment to be installed into the suite.
4. As the Capital Project Engineer you will be working in a global capital projects team to deliver to contribute to the companies larger portfolio.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biopharmaceutical environment and working to cGMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing capital projects, ideally previous experience working as a Project Engineer.
Key Words: Project | Engineer | Capital | Utilities | HVAC | Process | Biopharmaceutical | Engineering | Management | cGMP | Good | Manufacturing | Practice | Mechanical | CapEX | Global | Ireland | Carlow
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Buckinghamshire | £280 - £360 per day
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company in their drug discovery division based in the Slough, Berkshire area. As the Data Scientist you will be an essent...Science
View & Apply
Head of Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence
Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Head of Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Head of Global Regulatory Policy & Intellige...Science
View & Apply