Job Reference: J563042
Updated On: 14/01/2020
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Capital Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Ireland. As the Capital Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering an important project at their manufacturing plant from design through to handover on a long term contract.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Capital Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Capital Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing an important CAPEX project to support an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) new build project worth in the region of £20m.
2. You will be managing all aspects of the capital project from design (FEED) to hand over including support CQV activities assigned as well as managing a small project team.
3. As the Capital Project Manager, you will be responsible for all process safety requirements and delivering HAZOP and other heath and safety documentation.
4. You will be responsible for ensuring the construction of a new clean room and installing associated equipment (HVAC / Air Con / purified water etc.).
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Capital Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in Chemical / Process Engineering is essential.
2. Proven industry experience building or support a build on a new API plant is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process safety is essential.
Key Words: Project / Manager / New / Build / Construction / Active / Pharmaceutical / Ingredient / API / Pharmaceutical / Capital / CAPEX / Civil / Mechanical / Process / Safety / HAZOP / HAZIDS / FEED / CQV / HVAC / IRELAND / UK / Chemical / Engineering / Engineers / CAPITAL
Other jobs with similar skills
Capital Project Engineer
Carlow | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Carlow, Ireland. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for a number of mechanical capital pr...Science
View & Apply
Interim Project Engineering Manager
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Project Engineering Manager to join a leading Cell & Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area on a two year contract. As the Interim Project Engineering Man...Science
View & Apply