J5630759HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time05/03/2019Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Research Assistant We are currently looking for a Research Assistant in Cell Biology to join a clinical-stage biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As t... View Job
Research Scientist We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading contract research organisation based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Research... View Job
Senior Neuroscientist We are currently looking for a Senior Neuroscientist to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Neuroscientis... View Job
We are currently looking for a Development Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Stevenage area. As the Development Scientist you will be contributing towards the discovery, development and screening of various innovative capsids.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work on various preclinical studies using in vitro and in vivo model systems for the development of novel capsids for vector based gene therapy.
2. As the Development Scientist you will be involved in the development and introduction of new AAV applications.
3. Working alongside internal teams to develop translational preclinical packages for capsid candidates as well as suggesting implementation of new methods and technologies will be among your duties.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A PhD in a biological related subject such as Molecular Biology or Biotechnology is essential to your application as well as a wealth of experience in Cell and Gene therapy.
2. Proven industry experience in Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics is essential and experience working with AAV variant is highly desirable.
3. Practical experience with interpreting and presenting new data to internal and external clients and evidence of scientific publications and presentations would be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.