J5537HarlowPharmaceutical Science Professional Services Permanent£28,000 to £32,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time26/04/2018Drug Safety Pharmacovigilance Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Scientific Administration Officer We are currently looking for a Scientific Administration Officer to join a leading company based in the Harlow, Essex area. As the Scientific Administ... View Job
Scientific Officer - Drug Safety We are currently looking for a Scientific Officer - Drug Safety to join a leading company based in the Harlow, Essex area. As the Scientific Officer -... View Job
Pharmacovigilance QA Advisor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance QA Advisor to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Case Coordination Manager - Drug Safety to join a leading company based in Harlow, Essex. As the Case Coordination Manager - Drug Safety you will be responsible for management of the Scientific Administration group. The Case Coordination Manager - Drug Safety will act as the point of contact between the Scientific Administration Team (SAT) and the Senior Management Team (SMT). The new Scientific Administration Team (SAT) will be responsible for processing medicines reports from health authorities onto the company's global safety database.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Case Coordination Manager - Drug Safety will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Case Coordination Manager you will need to acquire and maintain an up to date knowledge of global safety regulations for medicines. Acquire and maintain a good working knowledge of the company's global safety database.
2.Your role as The Case Coordination Manager will include highlighting areas of concern/discrepancies to a Pharmacovigilance director when related to adverse drug reactions (ADR).
3. You will develop the Scientific Administration Team's (SAT) monthly report template and agree data fields and summaries with the Senior Management Team (SMT). The monthly report output should ensure that the SMT can easily determine how SAT is performing against agreed case processing objectives and is fit for this purpose.
4. You will be setting and agreeing the Scientific Administration Team's (SAT) case processing entry objectives with Senior Management Team (SMT). Furthermore you will organise and lead SAT - SMT monthly meeting.
5. Notifying Senior Management Team of changes which could impact upon objectives of the Scientific Administration Team and agreeing subsequent plans of action as required. E.g. regulatory environment, recruitment, retention, IT.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Case Coordination Manager - Drug Safety we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life sciences or related or equivalent working level experience.
2. Proven industry experience in administration with strong understanding and working knowledge of the drug safety environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft office applications. Particularly Microsoft Excel.
Key Words: Pharmacovigilance | Drug safety | Case Coordination Manager | Administration | Excel | PV | ADR
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.