Senior Upstream Processing Scientist
We are currently looking for a Senior Upstream Processing Scientist to join an Life Sciences company based in the North East. As the Senior Upstream P... View Job
Science Leader - Media Development
An amazing opportunity for a Science Leader to join a new Media Development team within a global Life Sciences business based in the Berkshire area. A... View Job
Multiple vacancies for Biotechnologists to join a leading Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. As the Biotechnologist you will be part of the man... View Job
Two vacancies have become available for Cell Banking Technologists to join a multinational biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Cell Banking Technologist you will be responsible for the creation of cell banks of mammalian cell lines within a GMP clean room environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cell Banking Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for creation and maintenance of 200 - 400 vial cell banks within the GMP clean room, in preparation for biopharmaceutical production.
2. Cell culturing using aseptic technique and environmental monitoring.
3. Supporting manufacturing with the supply of mammalian cell banks, for the production of clinical biopharmaceuticals across multiple sites globally.
4. You will also take part in laboratory preparation activities including stock solutions, media preparation, equipment checks and cleaning.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Banking Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a cell biology related subject (other biological sciences are acceptable along with relevant experience)
2. Proven industry experience in cell cultures in a GMP environment would be highly advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP and clean room environments is very desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.