J5313BerkshireScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£28,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time15/03/2018Bioassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Research Scientist- Immunology We are currently looking for a Research Scientist - Immunology to join a leading Therapeutics Research company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
Technologist We are currently looking for a Technologist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Technologist you will be respo... View Job
Inside Sales Account Manager We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join a leading company who design, develop, manufacture and market Genomics and Molecu... View Job
We are currently looking for a Cell Biologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Cell Biologist you will be responsible for a variety of different Cell - Based Projects whilst keeping to tight deadlines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cell Biologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Cell Biologist, you will be responsible for focussing on assay development, optimisation, validation, execution and interpretation of complex cell biology assays in vitro.
2. You will be responsible for using ELISA's, Flow Cytometry, Imaging and a variety of different immunoassays without supervision.
3. As the Cell Biologist, you will be responsible for designing, developing and prosecuting of a variety of in vitro assays in addition to fully characterising their in vitro pharmacological properties.
4. You will be responsible for ensuring all health and safety procedures are managed and making sure you follow SOP's within a GMP setting.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Biologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmacology or Biology or equivalent
2. Proven industry experience using Cell Biology techniques, such as, Elisa, Flow Cytometry, imaging and immunoassays.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with proteins and binding assays.
Key Words: Protein / Research / Pharmacology / Biochemistry / ELISA / Flow Cytometry / Imaging / Immunoassays / Cell Biology / Binding Assays / Cells / Pharmaceutical / Assay Development / Primary Cells / Target Mechanism / In Vitro
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.