Job Reference: J5632625
Updated On: 19/12/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Cell Biologist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cell Biologist, you will be responsible for performing cell-based assays and analytical techniques in order to study biotherapeutics in the field of immuno-oncology.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Cell Biologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and execute cell-based assays, then identify and develop analytical techniques to answer research questions.
2. As the Cell Biologist, it will be your responsibility to maintain mammalian cell culture under aseptic conditions.
3. You will be required to use techniques such as BIACore, SPR, ELISA, Flow Cytometry and other immunoassays to analyse antibodies and their conjugates.
4. It will be part of your role to produce experimental reports, manage data, prepare risk assessments, write SOPs, batch reports and study reports.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Biologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biochemistry related discipline (e.g. Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Cell Biology, etc) is necessary for your application. A PhD would be beneficial.
2. Proven industry experience in the cell biology field is required.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell-based assays is necessary for your application.
Key Words: Protein Chemistry | Protein Biochemistry | Small Molecules | Purification | Antibodies | Conjugation | R&D | Research and Development | Scientist | Biotechnology
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Liver Biology
Midlothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Scientist - Liver Biology to join a leading life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area. Our client are known for offering specia...Science
View & Apply
Principal Scientist - MSAT
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently searching for Principal Scientist - MSAT to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal Scientist you will be responsible for leading the t...Science
View & Apply