J4939BerkshireScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£19,000 to £22,000 per annumFull Time02/01/2018Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Study Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Study Scientist to join a leading Research Organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Study Sc... View Job
Lead Cell Culture Scientist We are currently looking for a Lead Cell Culture Scientist to join a leading company based in Berkshire. As the Lead Cell Culture Scientist you will b... View Job
GMP Scientist We are currently looking for a GMP Scientist to join the Mammalian Cell and Virus Production team at an exciting and expanding Biopharmaceutical compa... View Job
We are currently looking for a Cell Culture Technologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Cell Culture Technologist, you will be responsible for Mammalian Cell Culture activities in a lab based environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cell Culture Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Cell Culture Technologist, you will be responsible for the operation of laboratory- scale bioreactors and/ or execution of cell line development activities.
2. You will be performing routine tasks, relating to cell culture, media and feed preparation, independently and under an established plan provided by the supervisor.
3. As the Cell Culture Technologist, you will be working with cell line development within a cGMP environment which will involve using a variety of different biological techniques.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Culture Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Science.
2. Proven lab experience working with Mammalian Cell Culture.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a GMP setting.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.