Gene Therapy Scientist A Fantastic opportunity for a Gene Therapy Scientist has become available to join a leading AAV-based Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire ... View Job
Antibody Discovery Scientist We are currently looking for a Antibody Discovery Scientist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
Cell Therapy Scientist An exciting opportunity for an experienced Immunologist has be come available to join a Cell Therapy company looking in to the discovery, development ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Cell Engineering Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Cell Engineering Scientist you will be responsible for the development of stable lentiviral vector packaging and producer cell lines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cell Engineering Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will use different genome-editing technologies for the development of stable lentiviral vector packaging and producer cell lines.
2. Characterisation of resulting packaging and producer cell lines will be among your duties.
3. You will be involved in the development and optimisation of lentiviral vector production.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Engineering Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline such as Biology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Molecular biology etc. is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience in genome editing technologies in industry along with GMP experience is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with NGS, Virology and vectorology would benefit your application.
Key Words: Vector, Virology, NGS, Molecular biology, lentiviral, cell engineering, GMP, Research and Development, Manufacturing.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.