Cell Line Development Scientist
We are currently looking for a Cell Line Development Scientist to join an exciting Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Cell... View Job
Science Leader - Media Development
An amazing opportunity for a Science Leader to join a new Media Development team within a global Life Sciences business based in the Berkshire area. A... View Job
Cell Banking Technologist
Two vacancies have become available for Cell Banking Technologists to join a multinational biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the C... View Job
We are currently looking for a Cell Line Development Group Leader to join an exciting and rapidly expanding Biotechnology company based in the Cambridge area. As the Cell Line Development Group Leader you will be responsible for establishing the in-house commercial cell line development capabilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cell Line Development Group Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will set strategic and scientific objectives for the Cell Line Development Team, and be accountable for developing effective work flows integrating with internal discovery and external CMO partners.
2. Influence and draw up experimental strategies in line with business objectives and establish required infrastructure for the whole team.
3. Establish a new team through internal and external hiring.
4. Evaluating and implementing and troubleshooting new technologies including high-throughput automated cell culture systems
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Line Development Group Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline and ideally a PhD along with extensive experience in cell line development for antibody discovery.
2. Proven industry experience in broad biopharmaceutical development (mAbs and other novel molecules)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with automated cell culture systems will be highly desirable.
Key Words: Cell Line Development | Group Leader | Biopharmaceuticals | New Technology | Cambridge | Automated Cell Culture | Protein Expression | Monoclonal | mAbs |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.