Job Reference: J5638394
Status: Open to Applications
Are you a Cell Line Development expert that is keen to relocate to the wonderful city of Vancouver to take your career to the next level?
We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - Cell Line Development to join a leading Biotechnology company based in Vancouver, Canada. As the Principal Scientist - Cell Line Development you will be responsible for the generation of mammalian cell lines that express antibodies and other therapeutic proteins.
A dedicated internal immigration team, will support with relocation and/or visa processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Principal Scientist - Cell Line Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the integration of the HT and automated workflows.
2. In this role you will generate recombinant CHO cell lines, from vector design up to selection of stable lines to be ready for cell banking.
3. You will be part of a small team and supervise the junior members.
4. You will actively contribute to regulatory submissions, such as IND and Module 3.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist - Cell Line Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree (BSc/MSc/PHD) in Cell Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Immunology.
2. Extensive experience with CHO cell line development workflows for antibody or viral vector manufacturing.
3. Experience with people leadership (mentorship or supervision) and ability to communicate clearly.
Key Words: Cell Line Development / CLD / CHO Cell / Automation / Antibodies / Bi-Specific/ CMC / R&D / HT Cloning / Gene Sequence / Stable Cell Lines / Selection / Cell Banking / People Leadership
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Biotechnology, Life Sciences
Skills: Life Sciences - Cellular Biology, Life Sciences - Tissue / Cellular Engineering, Life Sciences - Cell Culture, CMC - CMC Manager, CMC - CMC - Product Development