J3002CambridgeshireBiotechnology Science Permanent£30,000 to £45,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time07/03/2017Biochemistry
Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing
Biochemistry - Expression
Biochemistry – Development / Validation
Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Cell Line Development Group Leader
We are currently looking for a Cell Line Development Group Leader to join an exciting and rapidly expanding Biotechnology company based in the Cambrid... View Job
Science Leader - Media Development
An amazing opportunity for a Science Leader to join a new Media Development team within a global Life Sciences business based in the Berkshire area. A... View Job
Multiple vacancies for Biotechnologists to join a leading Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. As the Biotechnologist you will be part of the man... View Job
We are currently looking for a Cell Line Development Scientist to join an exciting Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Cell Line Development Scientist you will be part of a global team that focuses on antibody discovery from mammalian cell lines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cell Line Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Development of mammalian cell lines, especially CHO cells, for production of biologic therapeutics (experience with monoclonal antibodies is a bonus). Taking the lead on projects, design of experiments, timelines and deliverables.
2. You will serve as a subject matter expert for cell line development within project teams for early and late-stage projects, as well as developing new technologies and evaluating third party technologies for process improvement.
3. Aid in the preparation and presentation of publications, presentations, regulatory documents and/or primary inventor of patents.
4. Liaise closely with collaborators and sites globally, maintain clear and efficient communication.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Line Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline along with industrial experience in mammalian cell line development will be essential.
2. Proven industry experience in cell culture techniques for both adherent and suspension cells (CHO).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell line development, making stable cell lines for various scales, from multi-wells to bioreactors for the production of IMP in Clinical Trials. Experience with Monoclonal antibodies is a bonus.
Key Words: Cell Line Development | Cell Culture | Bioreactor | Shake Flask | CHO | HEK | Antibody Discovery | Vectors |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.