Job Reference: J5631929
Updated On: 28/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Cell Line Development Scientist to join a leading immunotherapy company based in the Oxford area. As the Cell Line Development Scientist you will be responsible for identifying vectors for stable cell line generation, primary cell culture, cloning, cell characterisation and cell line stability.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Cell Line Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will use design of experiments (DoE) software to plan complex experiments for cell line development and execute the experiments using Ambr15 systems.
2. It will be your responsibility to perform both adherent and suspension cell culture, support downstream process development and process characterisation, as well as adhere to regulations such as GDP, GLP and GxP.
3. As the Cell Line Development Scientist, you will work across functional groups including upstream process development and in-process analytics. This will require your knowledge of bioprocess theory, techniques and equipment to carry out the experimental studies.
4. You will have responsibilities to write, review and revise SOPs, risk assessments, protocols and reports, as well as troubleshoot equipment and methods.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Line Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a biologic subject is required (e.g. Biological Sciences, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioprocess etc.), preferably an MSc or PhD.
2. Proven industry experience in a development or manufacturing environment is necessary for your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with primary cell culture, cell line development and experimental design is necessary. Additional experience with Ambr15 would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Cell Line Development | Mammalian Cell Culture | Ambr15 | Bioprocess | Development | Manufacturing | GLP | GxP | CMC | DoE | Cell Line Generation
Other jobs with similar skills
Principal Scientist - MSAT
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently searching for Principal Scientist - MSAT to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal Scientist you will be responsible for leading the t...Science
View & Apply
QC Team Leader
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of scientists ...Science
View & Apply