Formulation Research Associate
We are currently looking for a Formulation Research Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Formulat... View Job
A leading Life Sciences company in the Hertfordshire area are looking for a Senior Laboratory Technician to join their team focussing on the delivery ... View Job
Scientist - Drug Discovery
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Research Scientist within Drug Discovery has become available to join a Biotechnology company focusing on A... View Job
We are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate to join a leading Immunotherapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate you will be responsible for GMP manufacturing of cell formations and process development work for new clinical trial products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform tasks associated with the manufacture and QC testing of Advanced Therapy Investigational Medicinal Products while following batch records and SOP's.
2. Providing support for the efficient delivery of T-cell therapy products for clinical use .
3. You will also assist in the development and execution of SOP's, quantification and validation plans as well as contributing to laboratory maintenance and carrying out work in cleanrooms.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Two or more years of proven cGMP experience in an aseptic manufacturing pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment or equivalent.
3. A working knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing of biotechnology products, aseptic processing and cell culture products. Practical experience with handling and propagation of human primary cells, including T-cells.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.