Job Reference: J5632969
Updated On: 17/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate to join a rapidly expanding Therapeutics company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate you will be responsible for manufacturing genetically engineered T cell products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out work within a GMP manufacturing facility, ensuring FDA, EU and MHRA guidelines are met.
2. You will work in a cleanroom environment with core manufacturing teams and complete documentation.
3. Work alongside the Manufacturing Scientists and Quality Control Teams to establish an engineered T cell manufacturing program and implement the manufacturing processes into the facility.
4. It will be your responsibility to prepare, review and revise SOPs and manufacturing reports.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc, MSC or PhD in a Biological Science or similar discipline along with progressive industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Cell Therapy manufacturing is strongly preferred however a strong immunology background will also be considered.
3. Knowledge and practical experience working within a GMP regulated facility is essential to your application.
Key Words: Cell Therapy | Cell Culture | Manufacturing | T-Cell | CAR T-Cell | Stem Cell | GMP | Biopharma | Cleanroom
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Principal Scientist
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Principal Scientist to join the Process Development team within a global Biotechnology company at their facility in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Principal Sc...Science
View & Apply
Devon, Devon | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Lean Leader to join a Global Life Sciences company based in North Devon. As the Lean Practitioner you will use your experience to drive Quality, Delivery and Cost Result...Science
View & Apply
Experienced Downstream Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Experienced Downstream Scientist to join a leading biologics company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Experienced Downstream Scientist you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply