Job Reference: J5633130
Updated On: 28/04/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist to join a rapidly expanding Therapeutics company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist you will be responsible for the manufacture of genetically engineered T cell products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. It will be your responsibility to contribute to the management and maintenance of the GMP manufacturing facility to meet FDA, EU and MHRA guidelines.
2. You will liaise with the Facility Management for coordination of manufacturing activities and warehousing of raw materials.
3. You will lead and supervise and work with the core manufacturing teams in a cleanroom environment, serve as the technical resource for the manufacturing process.
4. As the Manufacturing Scientist, you will lead continued development and process improvements to further streamline and optimise the manufacturing methods.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD in a Biological Science or similar discipline along with progressive industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Cell Therapy manufacturing is strongly preferred however a strong immunology background will also be considered.
3. Knowledge and practical experience working within a GMP regulated facility is essential to your application.
Key Words: Cell Therapy | Cell Culture | Manufacturing | T-Cell | CAR T-Cell | Stem Cell | GMP | Biopharma | QMS | BMR | SOP | Change Control | Reports | Isolator | Analyser | Aseptic | Modelling | FDA | MHRA | CAPA | Risk Assessments | Process Improvement | Tech Transfer | Prodigy
Other jobs with similar skills
Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate
Hertfordshire | £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate to join a rapidly expanding Therapeutics company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate you wi...Science
View & Apply
Mammalian and Viral Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Mammalian and Viral Scientist to join a leading contract manufacturing organisation based in the Staffordshire area. As the Mammalian and Viral Scientist you will be res...Science
View & Apply