Job Reference: J5632175
Updated On: 18/09/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Technician to join a rapidly expanding Therapeutics company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for helping the manufacture of genetically engineered T cell products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out work within a GMP manufacturing facility, ensuring FDA, EU and MHRA guidelines are met.
2. You will work in a cleanroom environment with core manufacturing teams.
3. Work alongside the Manufacturing Associates and Scientists, as well as Process Development Teams to establish an engineered T cell manufacturing program and implement the manufacturing processes into the facility.
4. It may be your responsibility to prepare, review and revise SOPs and manufacturing reports.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc or MSc in a Biological Science or similar discipline along with progressive industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Cell Therapy manufacturing is strongly preferred however a strong manufacturing background will also be considered.
3. Knowledge and practical experience working within a GMP regulated facility is essential to your application.
Key Words: Cell Therapy | Cell Culture | Manufacturing | T-Cell | CAR T-Cell | Stem Cell | GMP | Biopharma | Cleanroom
Other jobs with similar skills
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Edinburgh area. This new role of Project Manager will report directly to the Head of Project Del...Science
View & Apply
Mammalian and Viral Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Mammalian and Viral Scientist to join a leading contract manufacturing organisation based in the Staffordshire area. As the Mammalian and Viral Scientist you will be res...Science
View & Apply