Job Reference: J5632969
Updated On: 14/09/2020
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Technologist to join a rapidly expanding Therapeutics company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate you will be responsible for manufacturing genetically engineered T cell products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out work within a GMP manufacturing facility, ensuring FDA, EU and MHRA guidelines are met.
2. You will work in a cleanroom environment with core manufacturing teams and complete documentation.
3. Work alongside the Manufacturing Scientists and Quality Control Teams to establish an engineered T cell manufacturing program and implement the manufacturing processes into the facility.
4. It will be your responsibility to prepare, review and revise SOPs and manufacturing reports.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc, MSC or PhD in a Biological Science or similar discipline along with progressive industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Cell Therapy manufacturing is strongly preferred however a strong immunology background will also be considered.
3. Knowledge and practical experience working within a GMP regulated facility is essential to your application.
Key Words: Cell Therapy | Cell Culture | Manufacturing | T-Cell | CAR T-Cell | Stem Cell | GMP | Biopharma | Cleanroom
Other jobs with similar skills
Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist to join a rapidly expanding Therapeutics company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist you wi...Science
View & Apply
Senior Viral Vector Scientist
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Viral Vector Scientist to join an exciting Cell Therapy company based in London. As the Senior Viral Vector Scientist you will design, execute and document up and...Science
View & Apply