Job Reference: J5633561
Updated On: 30/07/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently supporting our client recruit for a Change Management Programme Manager to join an exciting Covid related production project with exceptional longer term objectives within the Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal space. This is a truly unique and challenging role that will play a pivotol role in transforming the business, and driving a substantial change across the organisation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Change Management Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work closely with the business to identify required changes, plus the nature and level of change impact on the business
2. Ensure business readiness for change and that all the project objectives and business benefits are delivered on time in full and to budget.
3. Engage relevant stakeholders to understand change impacts and to realise benefits of planned change activities
4. Lead on specific elements of strategic planning and delivery of change activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Change Management Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience of implementing, facilitating and monitoring change on transformational change programmes within biotech, biopharma, CMO or CRO's.
2. Proven industry experience in leading on change programmes, of significant length and complexity that have had significant impact across multiple business areas
3. A degree, or higher along with Prince2 practitioner and change management certification
Other jobs with similar skills
Elstree, Hertfordshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for driving prog...Science
View & Apply
London | £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Program Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy organisation based in the South East. As the Program Manager you will be responsible for leading and delivering a...Science
View & Apply