J563055TwickenhamPharmaceutical Permanent£50,000 to £70,000 per annum - + 20% bonus / flexibility working from homeFull Time05/10/2018Commercial Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce Commercial - Digital Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Marketing Manager - Pharmaceuticals We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager - Pharmaceuticals to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As... View Job
Data Analyst - Digital Marketing We are currently looking for a Data Analyst - Digital Marketing to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Data Analyst - Digital Mark... View Job
Area Sales Manager - North East We are currently looking for a Area Sales Manager covering the North East Territory to join a highly established and reputable Biotechnology company w... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Channel Marketing Manager - Ecommerce to join a leading scientific company specialising in reference materials and proficiency testing to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and FMCG. The roles is based in Middlesex and there is flexibility of being partially home-based. As the Channel Marketing Manager - Ecommerce, you will develop revenues for the sales through distributors, direct sales and Ecommerce channels.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Channel Marketing Manager - Ecommerce will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing all the channels (Ecommerce platforms 75% / direct sales 25%).
2. You will develop an understanding of customer buying patterns and increase the sales through the web shop.
3. Monitor and report on channel sales performance to maximise revenues. You will be meeting internals sales team as well as distributors and influence the usage of online ordering.
4. Understand and report analytics to drive web marketing and optimisation of the website to ensure best customer experience.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Channel Marketing Manager - Ecommerce we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Business, Marketing and/or Scientific subject.
2. Proven industry experience in E-commerce systems, ideally within the scientific industry but not necessary.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with multi channel management is necessary.