J4032OxfordshireScience Energy Permanent£22,000 to £32,000 per annum - Experience dependantFull Time16/06/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry
Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
Chemistry – Materials Chemistry
Chemistry – Physical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Lubricants Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum... View Job
Method Development Scientist
We are currently looking for a Method Development Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Method ... View Job
Senior Analytical Chemist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area. As the Senior An... View Job
We are currently looking for a Chemist (Lubrication Science) to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Chemist (Lubrication Science) you will be responsible for providing laboratory and technical support to varying project teams.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Chemist (Lubrication Science) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Analysis of the organisation's product portfolio using spectroscopy and chromatography; testing candidate options in a broad set of performance tests.
2. Participate in project teams, present results and evaluate conclusions of results from projects. In addition to overseeing maintenance and operation of analytical equipment.
3. Liaise and collaborate with internal and external contacts in relation to projects; ensuring the analytical work and testing completed to high quality.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Chemist (Lubrication Science) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in Chemistry or a related discipline e.g. Organic Chemistry, Process Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry
2. Clear industry experience working within a commercial chemistry laboratory and have a working knowledge of analytical chemistry techniques including chromatography and spectroscopy amongst others
3. Previous industrial laboratory experience within the petrochemical sector would be desirable but not essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.