J562584OxfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£20,000 to £25,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time29/08/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Analytical Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading company based in the Guildford area. As the Senior Analytical Scientist y... View Job
Lab Instruments Sales Representative We are currently looking for a Lab Instruments Sales Representative to join a leading company specialising within the sales of Viscometry, Flame Photo... View Job
Analytical Team Leader Our Client is currently searching for an Analytical Team Leader to develop the Analytical department after their move into their new facility. The Ana... View Job
We are currently looking for a Chemist - Power Transmission Fluids to join a leading company based in the area. As the Chemist you will be responsible for tackling a range of technical challenges offering chances to grow and develop and learn about a key area of the business. The role will provide laboratory and other technical support to the team, collaborating to develop formulations and deliver fundamental understanding of transmission applications.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Chemist - Power Transmission Fluids will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Chemist you will design, recommend and execute experimental programmes with guidance from supervisor.
2. You will liaise with external service providers to ensure analytical and bench testing are delivered to a high quality standard and against established timelines
3. As the Chemist you will be responsible for Co-ordinating and ensuring completion of discrete work elements; arrange package and oil blends, schedule analytical and performance tests, collate and analyse data
4. Participate in project / activity teams, present results and conclusions of the work as required
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Chemist - Power Transmission Fluids we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience with extensive experience of working in a laboratory
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with fuels, fluids or lubricants is desirable but not essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.