Job Reference: J5637656
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Chemist- Technical Project Support to join a leading Speciality Chemical Manufacturing company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Chemist- Technical Project Support you will be responsible for
Key Duties and Responsibilities
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Chemist- Technical Project Support will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Proven Industrial experience in a chemistry focused position
2. Confidently be able to present results and conclusions for your work when required.
3. Work in collaboration with external suppliers to ensure analytical, bench and engine testing are delivered to a high standard and in line with established timeliness.
4. Support formulation development or deployment projects as well as collaborating with customers or engine manufacturers
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Chemist- Technical Project Support we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a Laboratory Environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within Analytical or other Chemistry Disciplines.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.