Principal Medicinal Chemist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Principal Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordsh... View Job
Quality Manager Are you an experienced ISO17025 Quality Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity?We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leadi... View Job
GCMS Analyst Are you an experienced GCMS Analyst looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a GCMS Analyst to join a leading life sci... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Chemist you will be responsible for the synthesis of organic compounds for the use in pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work to GMP standards on the preparation, purification, isolation and in-process QC analysis of radio-labelled products.
2. You will be responsible for preparing study plants to assist communication with clients as well as demonstrating strong organisational skills to work carefully and tidily to agreed project timelines.
3. As the Chemist you will be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of GMP batch documentation.
4. You will be required to offer advice on chemical synthesis, analysis and separation science to colleagues in the GMP synthesis team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in organic synthesis and analysis.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP standards as well and organic synthesis.