Job Reference: J5632955
Updated On: 12/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Chemistry Analyst to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Chemistry Analyst you will be responsible for contributing to the service provided by the Chemistry team, through competently testing samples in accordance with the Sections Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and the principles of GMP/GLP. As well as delivering and supporting on the job training, developmental, investigative and validation work as directed by the Chemistry Section Manager.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Chemistry Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Chemistry Analyst you will be involved in analytical testing using techniques such as HPLC, FTIR UV KF. As well as report, review and approve results associated to validation, for inclusion in protocols, reports and project meetings.
2. You will assist in routine data collection and analysis including, for example, statistical process control. You will initiate and perform documentation preparation, revision, review and administration activities. To also help identify the need for new procedures and assist with their introduction.
3. As the Chemistry Analyst you will assist with the evaluation, development and validation of novel techniques. This will involve the design and execution of validation studies and the preparation of validation protocols and reports. Also assist with the identification, development and validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems.
4. You will assist in the calibration or validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems within the Chemistry team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Chemistry Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline preferably Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience and understanding of validation lifecycle (Equipment’s and methods)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within GMP/GLP environment.
Key Words: Chemistry, Hertfordshire, London, Validation, Method Validation, HPLC, GMP, Development.
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Development Chemist
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | £28,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. The Analytical Scientist in the Analytical Development Laboratory will become ...Science
View & Apply
Quality Control Chemist
Essex, Essex | £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for analysis of raw materials, packaging materials...Science
View & Apply
Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry
Reading, Berkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry to join a leading CRO based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chem...Science
View & Apply