Job Reference: J5633041
Updated On: 06/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) have been retained to search for the Chief Business Officer (CBO) at the Cell & Gene Therapy Catapult. The Chief Business Officer is a crucial appointment to lead a range of relationships across key industry and research partners. The CBO will have oversight across business development, transaction execution, intellectual property, grant development and marketing.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesAs the Chief Business Officer your key duties and responsibilities will be to:
1. Further build, enhance and protect the international brand and reputation of Cell & Gene Therapy Catapult.
2. Ensure key stakeholders (industry, researchers, funders and investors) understand the unique role and opportunity CGT create for innovation and productivity.
3. Further build and innovate the strategic aim of CGT
4. Identify and develop major opportunities to expand the CGT capability to deliver the organisation mission.
5. Maintain comprehensive insight into stakeholders to ensure the CGT strategy remains current to their evolving needs.
Role RequirementsThe successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving outstanding results accomplished through:
1. Evidence of stem academics, expert knowledge of innovative science / technology or 'deal' track record in the life sciences sector.
2. Expert negotiation abilities / deal-making skills with a strong track record linked to the UK economy
3. Work Experience in the following career paths:
• Board level experience in Life Sciences
• Corporate Finance / Investment Banking in Stem Industries
• Business Development and Licensing in pharmaceutical and/or life sciences
Key Words: Chief Business Officer / Cell & Gene Therapy Catapult / Business Development / Business/ CEO / CFO / Executive / Financial / Corporate Finance / Investment Banking / Pharmaceutical / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Vice President / Senior Director
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire | £20 - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for a full time Research Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area for an initial 12 months (Potential for extension). As the Research Sci...Science
View & Apply
Senior Principal Scientist
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Principal Scientist to join the Process Development team within a global Biotechnology company at their facility in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Principal Sc...Science
View & Apply