Job Reference: J5633764
Updated On: 11/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Chief Chemical Engineer to join a leading Plastics experts based in the Falkirk area. As the Chief Chemical Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the scale up of technologies from laboratory or research scale to pre-commercial and commercial scale.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Chief Chemical Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Chief Chemical Engineer you will support plant design, manufacture and installations. In particular scale up of technologies from laboratory or research scale to pre-commercial and commercial scale.
2. You will review and check designs, drawings, calculations and data from team members, as well as ensuring adherence to international design standards and regulations. Leads P&ID, plot plan, HAZOPs and model reviews, process configuration and optimisation studies, review of process modelling and simulation, heat integration and pinch analysis studies.
3. You will be responsible for checking sizing and specification of major process equipment and package units
4. This role will involve customer facing aspect which you should be comfortable with.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Chief Chemical Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemical Engineering
2. Proven industry experience working as a Chemical Engineer
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in process design, scale up and engineering. Preferably from a petrochemical background, or in-depth knowledge of petrochemical processes
Key Words: Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical, Process Design, Scale Up, Engineering
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Development Documentation Scientist
Berkshire | £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Documentation Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Analytical Development Documentation Scientis...Science
View & Apply
Technical Manager - Formulation
Essex | £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Technical Formulation Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company in the Essex Area, To manage and provide technical/formulation advice as...Science
View & Apply