J4230OxfordshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£45.00 to £50.00 per hourFull Time01/09/2017Engineering
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Device Development Manager
We are currently looking for a Device Development Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical business based in the Berkshire area. As the Device Developm... View Job
We are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Validation Enginee... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Director to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in Wiltshire area. As the... View Job
We are currently looking for a Cleaning Validation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South of England.
As the Cleaning Validation Engineer you will be responsible for both hands on Cleaning Validation activities and problem solving / creating a Cleaning Validation strategy within a Sterile environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cleaning Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide Cleaning Validation Experience and understanding in order to problem solve in a sterile GMP pharmaceutical environment.
2. Contribute to Cleaning cycle Development and Verification, and Cleaning Validation Protocols. This may include parameter selection, determining order of operations, troubleshooting, sampling, and data analysis.
3. Plan and help to execute the Validation strategy for CIP systems to ensure cleaning of product contact surfaces.
4. Bring your Cleaning Validation experience and initiative / problem solving skills to a fast paced pharmaceutical environment in order to offer different solutions and potentially change Validation Processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cleaning Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualification in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Cleaning Validation in a sterile environment is beneficial
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.