Job Reference: J5631482
Updated On: 14/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Cleaning Validation Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the UK.
As the Cleaning Validation Engineer you will be responsible for both hands on Cleaning Validation activities and problem solving / creating a Cleaning Validation strategy within a Sterile environment working with Biological pharmaceutical products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Cleaning Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide Cleaning Validation expertise and understanding working with sterile biological products and formulations in a GMP pharmaceutical environment working with aseptic processes.
2. As the Cleaning Validation Engineer you will contribute to Cleaning cycle Development and Verification, and Cleaning Validation Protocols. This may include parameter selection, determining order of operations, troubleshooting, sampling, and data analysis.
3. You role as the Cleaning Validation Engineer will be to plan and help to execute the Validation strategy for CIP systems to ensure cleaning of product contact surfaces.
4. You will bring your Cleaning Validation experience and initiative / problem solving skills to a fast paced pharmaceutical environment in order to offer different solutions and potentially change Validation Processes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cleaning Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualification in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
2. Proven Cleaning Validation experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Cleaning Validation in a sterile, aseptic and biological GMP environment is beneficial.
Key Words: Cleaning Validation / Sterile / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Validation / CIP / Validation Master Plan / Qualification / Process Validation / Equipment Validation / Validation Engineer / Biopharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity for a Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area has become available. As the Validation Manager you will be responsible for the day to day manage...Science
View & Apply
Qualification and Validation Analyst
Woking, Surrey | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer has become available for a Qualification and Validation Analyst to join a leading company based in the Surrey area. As the QUality an...Science
View & Apply