Job Reference: J5631104
Updated On: 11/03/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewAn exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Officer to join a leading company based in the Kent area has become available. As the Cleaning Validation Officer you will be responsible for coordinating and executing cleaning development and Validation activities ensuring full compliance and absence of cross contamination between product manufacturing.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Cleaning Validation Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as a point of contact to handle daily activities related to Cleaning Validation and Verification.
2. You will ensure that new products, processes and equipments are appropriately assessed, and the necessary activities are carried out in support of cleaning validation or verification requirements.
3. As the Cleaning Validation Officer you will provide technical support to production and wider Manufacturing Operations groups. You will also provide resolution and support to manufacturing or process issues, process optimisations and process improvements.
4. You will manage periodic cleaning validation review activities in line with the Validation schedule.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cleaning Validation Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific, engineering or other technical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in cleaning validation experience, either within laboratory or manufacturing environments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cleaning validation protocols, cleaning validation documentation and knowledge of the validation master plan.
Key Words: Cleaning Validation | CV | Validation | Officer | Scientist | Technology | Manufacturing | Laboratory | GMP | GxP | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical |
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Validation Officer
Oxfordshire | £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Validation Officer to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Validation Officer you will be responsible for the qualification and v...Science
View & Apply
Woking, Surrey | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for advising the Engineering ...Science
View & Apply
Qualification and Validation Analyst
Woking, Surrey | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer has become available for a Qualification and Validation Analyst to join a leading company based in the Surrey area. As the QUality an...Science
View & Apply